unposter
Hi all,Oh dear, I've become quite crap haven't I? Still, I'm trying to figure out a schedule I can actually live with. We'll see.
Just saw Dark Water (the movie, not just some puddle outside, I'm not that odd). It features one of those spooky ghost children and a number of dead bodies. And when the ghosts were around, you knew it because odd things happened to the water (black water pouring out of taps, mysterious damp patches appearing in the ceiling, that kind of thing).
Also, one character (spoiler alert!) ends up, I'm pretty sure, trapped in limbo for eternity.
And you know what I found most scary about the whole thing? The thought of moving into a flat with an out-of-control damp problem.
I am clearly one step away from going to dinner parties to talk about house prices and who I got to do my extension.
I might as well just end it all now.

2 Comments:
What do you mean "moving into" a flat with an out of control damp problem?! You already live in one ...
Take it up with your landlord.
Post a Comment
<< Home