Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Training day

Oddly, today on the way home from dinner with my Dad and brother (number of birthdays in the next week between them... 2. Number of cards I arrived at the restaurant with... 0. Wow, I'm such a good relative. I bet you wish I were your cousin right?).

Sorry, as I was saying, on the train on the way home my brother and I were laughing and joking.

Then this girl comes over (her and her boyfriend were the only other people in the carriage) and she says...

"Excuse me, do you mind not being so loud with the laughing and stuff. I'm trying to have a domestic with my boyfriend over there and you're ruining the atmosphere."

Nice.

We also learned from her today that 'Gavvers' (no guarantees as to spelling) is the current street term for cops. Because apparently i also look like a policeman, as well as laughing too loudly.

So that was nice.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that Mothers Day is there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home