ouch
well it turns out last night was well worth a post. However, as I am currently dying of a hangover, you'll have to wait.I now have to fly 13 hours and I'm feeling terrible before I begin. What kind of an idiot am I?
Answers on a postcard please.
ps mum, I'm fine, I certainly didn't black out any of last night and that older lady in bed with me this morning was just someone who needed a place to stay.

3 Comments:
OK, if you need to make your luggage a little lighter, you can dump my 'I Talk to Dogs' T-shirt if you must!
Seriously though, it'll be really cool to see you buddy!
Glad that you had such a memorable time! Hope I find a considerate young man like you when I am in need of bed for the night!!
You'll find some Beater in the fridge ... welcome back ... assuming you're coming back ...
Post a Comment
<< Home