posted by Peter The Great @ 11:12 AM
In no way did anybody suspect that you were involved and your blog was in fact some elaborate alibi!Glad to hear you are having a good time anyway.Dave
Not in any way an off colour statement. Missed your drunken company on NYE. Glad you're having a 'killer' time.
With regards to the "Thai Died" post, I think the term for this is 'near the knuckle'. I shamefully admit to laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
3 Comments:
In no way did anybody suspect that you were involved and your blog was in fact some elaborate alibi!
Glad to hear you are having a good time anyway.
Dave
Not in any way an off colour statement. Missed your drunken company on NYE. Glad you're having a 'killer' time.
With regards to the "Thai Died" post, I think the term for this is 'near the knuckle'. I shamefully admit to laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home