Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

argh

the post below is riddled with errors because it's a first draft and blogger isn't letting me edit them.

Apologies.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your postcard arrived today. See you can do these things if you really try!
I'm following your adventures every day, in fact logging on to juvenile dementia is the hightlight of my day. How sad is that!
Take care.
Mum

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its alright for this to be the highlight of your day Mrs G, he is your son.

What I want to know is, as a straight, single male in my early 30's with a good job, my own teeth, living in London, etc. Why is this the highlight of my day?

I need to get out more.

DTD

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beacause you work for/with Cranefly ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home