Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Nothing much

No real post today due to getting up late and having to leave now to get drunk in the annual 'lads' Christmas binge' in which a dozen grown men get drunk and wake up in strategic gutters all over London.

It's the pitying looks from passers-by that I like best.

Anyway, just a warning, the blog is going to change for a few weeks as I go on my travels. I'll attempt to post daily but can't make any promises.

Also, I solemnly promise you all that it won't turn into some anodyne travel blog. "Got picked up by a tuc tuc and managed to barter the driver down from 5p to 4p, because that makes me feel like a seasoned traveller. Shame he won't be able to feed his kids tonight of course, but hey, when in Rome eh?"

What I'm hoping for is more

"Got lured down an alley by a pair of Thai ladyboys and mugged last night. Well, I say ladyboys but they were quite big blokes with beards. I should have spotted that, come to think of it."

"I have learned that life in a Thai prison is not nearly as fun as Bridget Jones made it appear.


and so on.

So, I'll try to post tomorrow whilst packing a range of desperately inappropriate items of clothing (hmmm, do I go for the 'King of Thailand is a paedophile' tee-shirt or should I leave that home?). Otherwise, have a good time off work and I'll see you all on my return mid-February, hopefully.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home