Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Me vs Hitler, head to head

I am better than Hitler.

I think that's fair to say. But let's face it, pretty much anyone who hasn't murdered millions of innocent people can make the same claim, so for me, it's not enough.

So I got to thinking. Ok, so we're all better at not being inhuman monsters, but how else can I beat him? Then it came to me: art.

It's fairly well known that Hitler wanted to be an artist, but how good was he? Am I better?

Let's find out. The following are pictures, one by me, one by Adolf. I only had a biro compared to Hitler's full set of coloured pencils, so I'm at a disadvantage but nevertheless, you decide, who's the better artist, me or Hitler. (Votes in the comment section please).

Adolf's effort




My attempt



Next week: I attempt an invasion of Poland.


In the news: Now I don't know if I'm reading this right but apparently David Letterman has been issued with a restraining order stopping him from sending coded messages via his TV show to some lunatic woman in New Mexico.

That's right, the crazy woman thinks he's hassling her through the television and he's the one who gets the restraining order against him. Better still, the woman's application apparently included that she wants him to not "think of me, and release me from his mental harassment and hammering."

Great idea, a restraining order preventing you from thinking. Orwell would be proud.

Perhaps someone could just show her the 'off' switch on her TV. Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer Hitler's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home