Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lowering the bar

It appears I have reached a new low in my fancying women. This is quite remarkable as I have always thought myself pretty much as open-minded as it gets, being prepared to overlook minor deficiencies such as a mole, a bit of a squint or facial disfigurement provided she'd got nice tits.

And in a darkened room with only a couple of candles for illumination, I have been known to 'put the moves' on a particularly shapely wardrobe.

However, what I did not realise is that I am capable of fancying a collection of 15 small white dots.

What's that? You don't know what I'm talking about? Check this out.

Now set the dials to 'female' 'light' and halfway to 'relaxed' and ever so slightly 'happy'.

There, you see. She's lovely isn't she?

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent. Shame there isn't a 'Dean' setting for that slightly lop-sided shuffling effect ...

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the totally nervous, happy, light male...! Gosh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home