Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why

The world is an unbelievable cunt sometimes. Surely it can't be that fucking hard for things to work out once in a while can it? For fuck's sake?

Interestingly, whilst typing that sentence out in a supposed torrent of venting emotion, I still found time to track back and put in an apostrophe that was missing.

This means I am either emotionally less damaged than I feel, or an unbelievable geek.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you are both? I remember you once said geeks are cool, who wants to be normal?

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a geek. If a thought is worth expressing, you can only do it the justice of writing it properly.

'The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.' - Wittgenstein.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home