An ill wind
Funny thing happened yesterday. Someone said I had a beer belly (it's not true, I tell you).This didn't bother me unduly as it was a joke. However, my subconscious seems to have taken it all rather badly and I have thrown up everything I've eaten since. I think it's some kind of autobulimia my body has decided to go in for without consulting me.
Bastard. After all I've done for it. Or should that be to it?
So this may be it for now. I'm sweating and shivering a bit and can't sleep (it's not the clock this time) but am beginning to feel better already so watch this space.
Oh and product idea of the day - if anyone can invent a product to get the smell of vomit out of your nostrils once you've puked, they'll be millionaired within the year.

3 Comments:
It's a bit rough given that all you ate was a plate of vegetables, whereas I ate two very pink in the middle salmon steaks and am as right as rain ...
You don't have a beer belly, by the way; it's just that you don't have any pecs so it sticks out more!
Get well soon ...
What beer belly?
Re: the nose/sick issue - Try extra strong mints. They work for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home