Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, October 28, 2005

Peter's End

Goodness me, it’s finally arrived. It’s my last day after 6 years working in the same salt mine.

Naturally my colleagues have taken ‘dress down’ literally and are, to a man, sporting full mourning regalia to express their sorrow at my parting. They are also, it seems, very much looking forward to the wake.

I, for my part, am quite touched at the montage of photographs of myself, complete with disparaging captions and allegations of misconduct which, were I not leaving, would result in my dismissal. The office is an egomaniac’s dream. I love it.

Meanwhile, I have written once again to my Russian dreamgirl (she of the ‘white hair of the blonde’).

The message read ‘Thanks for the letter but, like I say, I'm not sure a Russian bride is quite what I'm looking for. Have a nice day.’

Let’s see what come of that eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home