Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Experiment week 3 - Poetic injustice

It’s that time of week again. The poet has had a week to garner interest from the lovely ladies of the internet, so let’s look at his results. But first, a refresher on how our wealthy broker went…

1. The Broker
No of views – 154
No of winks – 19
No emails (serious) – 1
Other – 1 email thanking for the comedy

So, a good score to beat for our poet. Did he manage it?

2. The poet

No of views – 56 (not his fault though, he was without a picture for a lot of the time.)
No of winks – 1 (definitely his fault)
No emails (serious) – 0
Other – 0

No. He didn’t.

Ignoring the email and going only by winks, the broker got a wink for every 8.1 views and our poet got one for every 56 views.

So, poetry is no substitute for cash, it’s official.

But, then again, the poet is a bit of a niche market, so perhaps we would be better off with someone a bit more down-to-earth. And so this week, we present…

The sporty Lad

Sporty bloke seeks partner for fun and games.

I'm just a regular bloke who likes football, going to the pub with my mates, clubbing, watching telly and having a laugh.

My mates say I'm a bit of a lad, but that's just because I'm always the one doing the practical jokes and starting the drinking games. But someone has to do it don't they?

I love to play and watch football and I'm also a member of a running club, so I think I'm quite sporty. But then again, I also like a beer or two after the game, so I'm not obsessive about it.

I'm always up for a bit of fun and like to think I'll try anything once. I like to live life to the fullest and love to laugh.

I suppose my match would be a bit like me, but not as hairy. Someone who is willing to sit in the living room or the pub watching the match with me would be great. It doesn't even matter which team you support, as long as it isn't Ipswich.

You have to be up for anything as I don't want to stop clubbing and dancing - I'm not that old yet. Although my dodgy knee seems to think otherwise.

I love sport. That means both playing and watching. Five a side football a couple of times a week and my running club at the weekends means I've always got something fun to do.

You can't beat a good week in Ibiza living it large. I reckon you haven't really had a holiday unless you need another week off to recover.

I do a lot of reading, including Maxim, Heat, Loaded and Zoo.

Check back next week folks to see how this fella got on. Meanwhile, normal blogging will be resumed as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to improve the stats, try romantic (like the poet), successful (like the broker), athletic and down-to-earth (like the sporty lad) and honest (unlike the broker)...You might have to call him Toogoodtobetrue though... I'll keep dreaming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home