Robe a dope
For those of you interested, I have discovered it's really quite tricky to find a good vendor of purple velvet robes for ceremonial use in my up and coming cult.In fact, aside from a delightful 'Clergy' totebag (http://www.ulc.org/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=141), I've found very little in the way of cult-wear. So mail me if you know of any good outlets would you?
Whilst we're on the subject, the proto cult is in need of a few rules. So far we have
1. Obey the founder, for he is wise in all things.
and
2. The favoured ones will be anointed in oil by the founder's own hands for the glistening young body is good in the eyes of the lord.
Admittedly, I'm banking on having some attractive young devotees to make that second rule worthwhile, but why start a cult if you're not going to be optimistic about it?
So, if you've got any suggestions for more rules, let me know.
Until next time... love one another. Sometimes physically.

1 Comments:
Peace and bacon.
Post a Comment
<< Home