Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oops, I’ve done it now.

Angelina Jolie was worried about our passionate affair getting into the press, so I suggested starting a fake rumour about her and Brad Pitt as a distraction. Well, it worked I suppose. Sorry Jen.

Still, enough is enough and Angelina (or Lippy, as I like to call her) is getting far too serious. She kept wanting me to meet her Venezuelan orphans. Now I'm all in favour of having a hobby, but I'd rather collect Star Wars trading cards than traumatised children from battlezones. After all, you stand a chance of getting a full set of the former. So I'm going to have to tell her to cool it.

Meanwhile, I have also been busy with my new career as a masked crusader. You may have read about me in the Brighton Argus, for I am The Masked Massager. I stalk the streets at night looking for people being attacked by tenseness. Then I swoop and using my mutant power of Rubbing, alleviate the problem before melting into the night. I ask no thanks. But it would be great if they'd lift at least a couple of the restraining orders.

Let's be careful out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home